Saturday, April 17, 2010

Stuck in Africa


Who knew that a volcano erupting in Iceland would prevent Enrique from returning home from Africa today... But, that is exactly what has happened. So, Enrique is stuck in Africa. Don't worry, he is safe and being well cared for, but his family is ready for him to return. I have had very few contacts with him since he left. Overall, I believe he had a great time on the trip and I have heard brief reports of God working through the team. I am anxious for his return, but only God knows at this point when that will be. We are praying and hopeful that he will return this week. The team has not been able to get a flight scheduled out of Africa yet, but we are hopeful and waiting... Keep praying for the team as many have obligations and family back here in the USA. Also, pray that God would use this time as well. I will keep you updated.

*Chrissie

No comments: